Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A dedication to warm weather - Bridget Foy's


It was 60 degrees here in Philly today! What a tease. However, there was basically a monsoon with 40 mile per hour winds, so I didn't really get to enjoy the warm weather to its potential.

J and I are counting down to the days that we can enjoy good Philly food outside again once it warms up. I didn't have a chance to blog about Bridget Foy's restaurant, so I thought today would be a good day as I countdown to the return of the warmth.

Bridget Foy is located at 2nd and South Street. We were just venturing down South Street this summer (when we had endless amounts of time!) and happened upon it. They have classic American food that's a little more upscale and with a twist.

Duck tacos, hummus, hand cut fries, burgers with chipotle aioli and so much.

We've been back 1 other time since our first visit and the food is always fresh and flavorful. It's also reasonably priced with most entrees under $20. Since it's been awhile since the summer I don't remember specifically what we ordered, but you can see the pics below and I do remember it being delicious :)











No comments:

Post a Comment