Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Countdown





J and I met in college in Virginia in 2002. We started dating in 2004. We got married in 2008. 2009 will be the beginning of another chapter in our lives. We will be moving to Philadelphia on June 20th, so that countdown begins. 25 more days!

Excited, anxious, nervous, ready, impatient....are all the feelings that we have been feeling lately. It's such a mix of emotions.

J has been in Richmond for 4 years and I have been here for 2 years. We've made some great friends, J began his teaching career and completed his masters degree. I began my first "real" job here in Richmond and have some great memories living with my best friend.

I'll always remember our first married apartment. So tiny (yep you can see straight through the entire apartment from the front door if you look closely at the picture above), yet so welcoming. We often talk about how we're going to describe our first apartment to our kids and the cheap rent that we paid.

So this blog has been created to document all the memories and adventures we plan to have in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment