Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy "Anniversary"

So tonight J and I celebrated our "anniversary." Why is it our "anniversary?" Well because it's only officially 11 months and it'll be our real wedding anniversary next month. However, we're not going to be able to celebrate together because I'll be away working to make some money for our Philly adventures on June 28th.

So J surprised me and made reservations at Bookbinders. Coincidentally, the only other location happens to be in Philly! We loved our meal and definitely plan to go to the other location once we move, especially since we'll be able to walk there from our new apartment.

We were pleasantly surprised when we left the restaurant and had a nice view of the Richmond sky line. Clearly I need a better camera, but if you squint and use your imagination you can see the nice view we had.


I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing. I was so excited to take pictures of our meal because everything on the menu looked wonderful. However, I got so excited when our food arrived that I forgot to take pictures of our entrees. We ordered Fried Calamari with a Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise for our appetizer. J ordered the Jumbo Lump Crab Cake and I ordered Pan Seared Sea Scallops with Braised Bok Choy in a Sweet and Sour Sauce. We couldn't pass up dessert and ordered the New York Blackout Cake. Everything was fabulous. If you're ever in Richmond or Philly, definitely check out Bookbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment