Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome...back!

Hopefully there are some people out there still reading :) J and I had great summer experiences and I have been overwhelming busy. I spent 9 days in Port Au Prince, Haiti in June and J spent 2 months in Capetown, South Africa from June until August. We both enjoyed our experiences so much that I'm going to back to Haiti in March and J is going back to South Africa in June. Life is good!

School has started back up for both of us and we're trying to balance it all. We're still loving Philly and finding new activities and restaurants to try all the time.

Clearly I have some catching up to do with the blogging...both reading others' blogs and updating my own. Stay tuned!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Haiti. The children brought me so much joy and I can't wait to see them again.  Every time I was outside (which was 90% of the time) they would be for me to take their photo, over and over again. They loved seeing themselves on my digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment